It is designed for those who know some English grammar or who have completed the beginners level of spoken English.
The Four Main Areas Covered Here :
This Unit Covers Grammatical areas such as :
- Verb tenses
- Active & Passive Voices
- Conditional Structures
- Structure involving adjectives
- Reported Speech
The Vocabulary unit introduces a range of key vocabulary including individual Words, Phrases, items of lexical grammar and common collections, Covers many topics relevant to students at this level. Money, Media, Crime, Job, Climate, Environment.
There are different pronunciation exvercises at the end of every grammar unit. Features : Reduced owels, Link between words, intonation.
It deals with important international function of English Areas Covered :
Giving Advices – Requsts
Offers – Suggestion
Making Choice – Asking for information
- Speaking : Oral fluency is improved through activities like Group Discussion, Presentation, Giving Opinions.
- Writing : It is either a follow up to oral work or an integrated part of classroom activity.
Note Making – Write Single Sentences – Paragraph Writing – Punctuation – Organizing Information.
- Listening : The Study Cd’s contain a short listening task designed to develop particular listening skill to follow British accent.
- Reading : Students are made to read in the Classroom and due to this the hesitation reduces and the confidence of speaking increases.
Duration : 3 to 4 Months